Teza - Taste Test

The good people at Teza (http://teza.co.nz) sent me a four pack of their delicious tea's to try.

Very kind of them.

So I conducted a completely non-scientific tasting - with myself and my two seven year old boys - Adam and Liam.

The Teza flavours sent were:


  • Velvetberry - Iced tea with elderberry & blackcurrant juices with vanilla and cinnamon
  • Lemon and Mandarin - Iced tea with lemon juice and a hint of mandarin
  • Mango and Ginger - Iced green tea with mango juice and ginger
  • Peach and Passionflower
This was a difficult one - we each were allowed to favorites:

  • Mine were the Velvetberry and the Lemon and Mandarin.
  • Adam's were the same as me
  • Liam's were the Velvetberry and the Peach and Passionflower.


This is one of those products that I am happy for my kids to drink (as a treat!). Notice the bottle is empty!

All four bottles lasted but a few minutes.





Comments